mellow sound nothing too loud or obnoxious great fit easy installation i 'm glad i chose the black carbon fiber M5 goes great with my magnesium spyder. great place to do business very polite and knowledgeable staff. fast fast service had my muffler within 3 days. Would definitely reccomend MOTOSPORT as a great place to do business. THANK YOU MOTORSPORT!!!! Spyderman 46
Two Brothers M-5 Flange-On Exhaust
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
- The M series exhaust canisters feature the highest level of quality construction and are designed to be fully serviceable in the event of damage (replacement parts are available).
- The exhaust tone produced by all of Two Brother's Top Level exhaust systems is best described as being deep and throaty without suffering from the shrill whine normally associated with other manufacturer's straight through muffler canisters.
- All of the canisters perform and sound the same, they are simply different shapes.
- They all incorporate exclusive technologies and premium construction materials.
- The shape and orientation is normally determined by the R&D department, based on a performance criteria checklist.
- All aluminum systems include U.S. Forest Service approved spark arrestor.
Anatomy of the Two Brothers Racing Road Performance Exhaust canister:
- Torx screws.
- Magnesium end-cap.
- CNC-machined aluminum outlet.
- Viton O-rings.
- Thinwall stainless steel spiral wound power core.
- High temperature packing material.
- Aluminum TBR badge.
- Canister sleeve: Carbon fiber.
- Stainless steel reinforcing bands with rivets (carbon fiber and titanium only).
- CNC-machined aluminum V.A.L.E. inlet.
- CNC-machined aluminum X-Lite retaining ring.
- Polished stainless steel slip-tube.
- Outlet endcap: Die cast magnesium.
- Note: This system replaces the muffler only with the flange-on exhaust system.
There have been no questions asked about the Two Brothers M-5 Flange-On Exhaust.