Two Brothers M-2 V.A.L.E. GP-Style Slip-On Exhaust - Shorty
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- If you are looking for an exhaust that makes a statement of power then check out the Two Brothers M-2 V.A.L.E. carbon fiber slip-on exhaust system.
- The Two Brothers M-2 V.A.L.E. (Variable Axis Locking Exhaust) was designed for accurate installation to your motorcycle that doesn't require springs or welding.
- The M-2 V.A.L.E. design allows for adjustments to be made, perfecting the fitment prior to complete install.
- Two Brothers fitted the M-2 V.A.L.E. exhaust system with a Teflon coated magnesium end cap and gold anodized hardware for a unique style. The end cap allows for the addition of the P1 Power Tip to reduce the sound by 2-3 dbs.
- Two Brothers' carbon fiber weave was created to provide a significant weight saving over stock with an unmatched style. In fact the Two Brothers M-2 V.A.L.E. exhaust system will eliminate up to 20lbs compared to stock.
- The burly exhaust tone Two Brothers if famous for doesn't only sound good, it will give your motorcycle a boost in horsepower over stock.
There have been no questions asked about the Two Brothers M-2 V.A.L.E. GP-Style Slip-On Exhaust - Shorty.