Sounds great fast shipping n great price
- 1 Review
- 3 Questions
Highlighted by a natural-finished aluminum inlet and outlet and with its new badge design and famous Two Brothers Racing black Teflon-coated magnesium end cap gives it a clean, polished look. Dyno tuned and track tested, like all TBR exhausts, for maximum performance. All M-Series exhaust systems feature the TBR spiral-wound perforated core which gives each exhaust system that distinct, deep, Two Brothers exhaust note.
The Silver exhaust comes in aluminum or carbon fiber (most fitments). All Two Brothers carbon parts are made with a high-temp aerospace-grade epoxy resin. The carbon fabric is made with a 33 million modulus carbon tow then impregnated with the high-temperature resin under very tight tolerances.
- Teflon-coated magnesium end-cap.
- Clear anodized aluminum CNC-machined inlet and outlet.
- Stainless hardware.
- Spiral-wound perforated core.
- Accepts P-Series sound reduction tips (sold separately).
- Comes with all necessary hardware, tubing, instructions for installation.
- Note: Image for reference only; Silver Series canister orientation and size may vary depending on application.
Note: Two Brothers Racing products are for closed course competition use ONLY. NOT intended for street use in California.