i bought this for my 07 gsxr and boy does it sound awesome. It is ten times louder than the stock muffler. If you like being extremely loud then this is the exhaust for you. The first thing i noticed was how bad the throttle response was on the low end. When first taking off it almost bogs out until it catches. But power was improved mid range. Next the instructions are fairly easy to follow however it does help watching a youtube video of someone putting it on to get a better understanding. Hardest part was getting the linkage bolt off to flip it. Over all i would say it is a good buy, like i said if you like being loud and heard all over town then this is the exhaust for you.
Two Brothers M-2 Black Series Slip-On Exhaust
- 2 Reviews
- 9 Questions
Rule the track with the new subtly sophisticated exhaust: The Black Series.
The Two Brothers Racing Black Series exhausts downplays the raw power these systems unleash. Dyno tuned and track tested, like all TBR exhausts, the Black Series are aimed at those who want Absolute Top Level performance but smart and understated aesthetics.
Black Series systems are fitted with black bands, black inlet / outlets, and a black endcap. Adding this Two Brothers Racing high-performance Black Series exhaust system will help you gain additional horsepower and increase torque while lowering the overall weight of your bike. All M-Series exhaust systems feature the TBR spiral-wound perf core which gives each exhaust system that distinct, deep, Two Brothers exhaust note.
- The new Black Series exhaust from TBR reinvents elegance and quiet richness with the roaring performance you demand.
- Black Teflon-coated cast magnesium end cap.
- Black aluminum CNC-machined inlet and outlet.
- Black Teflon-coated canister reinforcement bands.
- Special black anodized 7075 T-6 aluminum bolts that are the button-down on top of the refined Black Series.
- Spiral-wound perforated core.
- Accepts P-Series sound reduction tips (sold separately).
- Comes with all necessary hardware, tubing, and instructions for installation.
- Note: Two Brothers Racing products are for closed course competition use ONLY. NOT intended for street use in California.
- Carbon Fiber: As if Carbon Fiber wasn't cool enough, surround it with black; the result is stunning.
- Polished Aluminum: From humble beginnings, polished aluminum is now adorned with striking black features and takes its rightful place in the Black Series.
- Titanium: For the Titanium aficionado with discriminating taste, the Black Series delivers a keenly elegant look not before seen.
I absolutely love this exhaust, it looks fantastic on my bike and sounds equally as awesome. At first I was concerned because it was not nearly as loud as I thought, but the low throaty tone was still there. Eventually after riding for a while the sound did get a little louder. I finally took off my catalytic converter and put on a mid pipe and now I have the best sound I could ask for. Everyone always turns their head when I pass by.
If you run your rpm up to the rev limiter the db's may go as high as 100 to 102+db's.
I would recommend taking a look at the installation guide on this exhaust found here: http://gfx.motosport.com/product/twobrothers/005-24204xV_Inst.pdf