Too hard to properly clean the filters, and it takes WAY too much cleaner to get the filters clean. I'm going to try No Toil Evolution once I run out the the Twin Air Bio. I do like their filters though,
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Question
Boost your bike's performance with the first biodegradable air filter oil that works in ALL riding conditions. Green Liquid Power Bio Filter Oil prevents dirt, dust, and even water from entering your carburetor and damaging your delicate engine internals. It is the first line of defense toward keeping your Twin Air and O.E.M. foam filters in top condition.
- Developed and produced by Texaco exclusively for Twin Air, Bio Liquid Power exceeds the strictest standards on biodegradability by 16%.
- Specially formulated alcohol base allows easy, even penetration, then dissipates quickly to form a super-sticky, dirt-grabbing shield.
- Traps dirt, dust, and even water from entering your carburetor.
- Biodegradable and non-combustible.
- Environment friendly.
- Perfect for all foam filters.
- 500 ml.
Spraying on the oil is much easier than using the tub method. Works great, dries quick and is way faster than using the oiling tub! Its just convenient. Great product.
No complaints, sprays on, dries quickly, keeps the dirt out.