Troy Lee Designs 2014 SE3 Helmet - Pinstripe
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
This is where your head lives. All thinking, breathing and seeing happens in here. Total concentration is essential for a motocross racer. When you ride, you feed on instinct. You trust yourself to make millions of instant decisions. The SE-3 is designed to give you what you need - a clear, comfortable head.
- Unique and technologically advanced aerospace carbon composite shell construction.
- Dual density Shock Pad System.
- Dual density EPS liner.
- Quick-release cheek pads for aid in emergency helmet removal.
- Removable, replaceable and washable comfort liner features CoolMax and Dri-Lex.
- Aggressive plastic top scoop and mouthpiece designs allows more airflow through helmet.
- Nose guard design adds improved airflow while providing maximum roost protection.
- Comes with 2 adjustable Vortex visors that feature single-point adjustability for custom height placement.
- Machined cross-top titanium visor screws for reduced weight.
- In-molded brow air intake system.
- SE3 helmet bag included.
- Meets SNELL M2010 and DOT FMVSS safety standards.
- SNELL / DOT model weight: 1500 - 1600 grams (3.3 - 3.5 pounds).
- Note: US Dealers do not stock CE or AU certified helmets.
Some helmet parts are replaceable and helmets can occasionally be repaired by TLD for a fee. Helmets that have been crashed and have shell or EPS damage cannot be repaired. Please contact TLD for more information.
There have been no questions asked about the Troy Lee Designs 2014 SE3 Helmet - Pinstripe.