These pants are very comfortable and I wear knee braces and they have plenty of room in the knee area to accomodate. They are also nicely ventilated as well. Very happy with the purchase.
Troy Lee Designs 2014 GP Air Pants - Team
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Light and Ventilated
The most lightweight and highly ventilated gear in the TLD line, the GP Air Gear is perfectly designed for warm weather riding conditions. Mesh polyester and vented paneling all around offer maximum cooling and airflow for extended periods of time, while stretch material in key areas allows for unmatched comfort and fit.
- Lightweight combination 500 denier polyester mesh / 600 denier polyester for maximum ventilation.
- Hook-and-loop side cinch strap system allows for up to 2" expansion of waist.
- Oversized 13" cowhide leather on the knee for maximum durability, added grip and heat protection.
- Hook-and-loop / snap button front and YKK brand zipper for increased closure security.
- Mesh ventilated front paneling for added airflow.
- Rear yoke stretch system allows the pants to stay in place.
- Two-way Spandex in the knee, calf, and crotch provide added flexibility and accommodate protection.
- Athletic, race fit provides unrestricted movement.
There have been no questions asked about the Troy Lee Designs 2014 GP Air Pants - Team.