Works good. First one installed acouple years ago, had a stock KTM power wire short and unit guit working. I really liked it so I bought another.
Trail Tech Vector Computer Kit
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Questions
Vector ATV, UTV and motorcycle speedometer: Vector is a full function digital off-road speedometer. It works wonderfully on any machine with a wheel, and Trail Tech offers model-specific kits for popular motorcycles, ATV and UTV applications. The Vector speedometer has many useful features like maintenance reminders, enduro and rally race features, L.E.D. alerts and large digits.
- Speedometer: Current speed, average speed, maximum speed; selectable MPH/KPH.
- Temperature: Ambient temperature, engine temperature; dual programmable temp lights; exact model fit temperature sensors; selectable F/C display.
- Distance: Adjustable distance, permanent odometer; selectable mile / kilometer display.
- Clock: Hour meter, stopwatch, ride time, accumulated ride time; selectable 12/24 hour display.
- Power Input: Included power connection fits all machines, accepts any power input - AC/DC, auto switch to internal power if external is removed, permanent memory guarantees data is never lost.
- Remote Control: Remote control (sold separately) for on-the-fly distance adjustment and lap timer.
- Value Added: Custom designed for exact model fit, all parts included to complete installation, one year warranty, unlimited free Trail Tech phone and e-mail support, waterproof connections included, bright white backlit LCD display, aluminum accessory dashboards (sold separately) for most applications fits Vapor protectors and dashboards).
An accessory remote control (sold separately) enables Vector to be controlled from the grip. Placing the gauge buttons within reach of the grip will increase safety and keep those lap times low. Rally mode and enduro mode allow for on-the-fly distance adjustments: quick and easy. The remote control is required to use the lap timer and enduro / rally modes.
Vector has two programmable maintenance reminders that will faithfully count down the miles until your next oil change or tune-up, displaying an icon when the time has come. Along with the useful maintenance alerts, Vector also has programmable temperature alerts. Colored L.E.D. lights will trigger when the bike reaches a pre-defined temperature, alerting to possible heat related troubles.
Vector's odometer is non-resettable, making it useful for dual-sport or on-road applications. Vector will also track single-ride distance and enduro style distance adjustments. The time keeping abilities will track the current ride time, overall ride time (like the odometer but for time), plus it has a stopwatch and regular clock. Vector also tracks engine and air temperature, and can be set to standard or metric measurements.
Works great, installation is quick an easy. Recommend that you route your cables well and put electrical tape over any pinching/rubbing points.
very fast shipping and works great
That title just about sums it up. My only regret is not getting the top of the line with ALL the features. I just put it on and it worked perfect right off the bat. Only wish theywould offer a cap to go in place of my stock spedo cable. I had to fab one myself. I would recommend this to a friend and anyone else!
I bought this for my Honda trx 300ex and had a lot of trouble with it. I could only get the engine temp to works but even that i had trouble with, i had to call trail tech 4 times and still couldn't get it the right way. its easy to install but doesn't work as it should. Not a good product. if you want something like this get the (vapor) i switch to that and it works great! its $30 more but it is worth it.
great computer that is easy to install. mounting hardware is cheaply made and will break, zip ties work better! much better than the oem ktm computer. a good buy for the money!
4.21 X 2.34 x 0.93 (WxHxD)
All Trail Tech motorcycle and ATV computers have extensive support for speed, distance, and time readouts.
Vapor and Vector can sense both engine temperature and ambient air temperature.
Vapor and Vector have programmable LED lights for engine temperature warnings and shift light alerts.
Vector has many of the same features of Vapor, but without the tachometer. Without the tachometer display, Vector has larger, easier to read digits.
An accessory remote control is available for Vector. The remote places the speedometer’s buttons near the handlebar grip, promoting safety and ease of use.
Vector has a lap timer and enduro / rally features that Vapor lacks (accessory remote switch required.)