great service with trail tech they don't make one for my 4 wheeler but with help from trail tech was able to get one to fit and work great fast shipping great price
- 35 Reviews
- 61 Questions
The Vapor Digital Gauge Kit is carefully crafted and constructed for the off-road or on-road enthusiast from a combined effort of experts in software, electrical and mechanical design. Vapor's large digital tachometer bar graph is easy to read and understand. This digital gauge has many other useful features including speed, engine temperature, adjustable distance, stopwatch and odometer. Vapor also features two L.E.D. indicators for customizable shift indicators and engine temperature warning.
- Trail Tech came out with the Vapor computer to contain every needed measurable for your motorcycle or ATV.
- Vapor Computer features a large LCD that is easy to read.
- Clearly displays your engine's RPM with the well-lit tachometer graph that includes redline warning lights for engine protection.
- Hooking up the Vapor computer to your ride is easy with the included plug-and-play wiring to match your motorcycle or ATV.
- The Vapor computer kit is race-worthy with the built-in stopwatch and - for enduro races - an adjustable distance setting.
Trail Tech Vapor Computer Kit Features:
- Speedometer: Current speed, maximum speed; selectable MPH/KMH display.
- Tachometer: Real-time RPM bar graph, numeric RPM bar graph, dual programmable shift lights; up to 20,000 RPM.
- Temperature: Ambient temperature, engine temperature, dual programmable temp lights; exact model fit temperature sensor; selectable F/C display.
- Distance: Adjustable distance, permanent odometer; selectable mile / kilometer display.
- Clock: Hour meter, stopwatch, ride time, accumulated ride time, permanent hour meter; selectable 12/24 hour display.
- Power Input: Includes power connection fits all machines, accepts any power input - AC/DC, auto switch to internal power if external is removed, permanent memory guarantees data is never lost.
- Value Added: Custom designed for exact model fit, all parts included to complete installation, one year warranty, unlimited free Trail Tech phone and e-mail support, waterproof connections included, bright white backlit LCD display, accessory dashboards for most applications (sold separately).
- Kit Includes: Mounting hardware, speed sensor, ignition sensor, magnet kit, water temperature sensor, and power lead.
- Speed range ("SPD" on display): 4 - 399 KPH/MPH.
- Tachometer range (graphical): 0 - 12000 RPM.
- Temperature range ("ENG" on display): 0 - 260C / 32 - 499F.
- Distance range ("DST" on display): 0 - 19999 KM or M.
- Accumulated run time range ("CLOCK" on display): 0 - 9999 hours.
- Odometer range ("ODO" on display): 0 - 999999 KM or M.
- Ride time ("RT" on display): 0 - 9999 hour 59 min.
- Accumulated ride time ("ART" on display): 0 - 9999 hour 59 min.
- 12H or 24H clock ("00:00:00" on display): 12:59:59 or 24:59:59.
- Low battery ("LO" on display): About 1 year life.
- Tire size: 0 - 3999 mm.
- Engine temperature: -30C - 270C.
- Ambient temperature: -40C - 125C.
- External power input: 9 - 400 VAC / 9 - 55 VDC (No polarity requirements).
- Internal battery: 3V CR2032.
- Battery life: 1 year.
- Power wire: Red / black 20-gauge wire.
- Real-time RPM bar graph: 0 - 12,000 RPM.
- Numeric RPM readout: 0 - 19,999 RPM.
- Temperature sensor: Ambient temperature, Engine temperature.
- Backlight: LED group.
- Screen: 78.75 x 28.6 mm (3.1 x 1.13").
- Physical dimensions (WxHxD): 106.93 x 59.46 x 23.7 mm (4.21 x 2.34 x 0.93").
- Physical weight: 3.9 ounces (110 grams).
- Operation temperature: 0 - 60C (32 - 140F).
- Storage temperature: -20 - 80C (0 - 175F).
- Critical environment (temperature or tachometer): Amber / red L.E.D. alerts.
Just installed this on my 2015 raptor. Easy installation. I really bought it to read the miles and time I've been out on a trail. It's been very helpful to know when I should start my plan to head back to refuel. It's all very responsive. Motosport matched a competitive price for me. I couldn't be happier with motosport and there customer service!
. I bought this TT Vapor to replace one on my bike. The previous Vapor has been on my daily ride for 50 thousand + miles. While working on the bike a while back, I stressed some of the wiring and began having problems with the display (no fault of the product). The bike was already set up for the Vapor so install was that much simpler. Setup is easy once everything has been installed and, if desired, contacting TT or a quick Google search will tell you how to set the total hours and odometer reading if you wish to maintain the data already on the machine.
I am NOT fond of the company Trail Tech, as I have had many problems with company in the past. However, the Vapor is rock solid and is a great product. My only complaint is that the ambient temperature is always off by 5 to 10 degrees.
I love this addition to my woods bike. Distance, time, RPM, coolant temp all give me a great indication of my bike.
Easy to install and excellent price.
Perfect all the way around ! No complaints ! Would recommend ! Thanks for great service !
This computer system is a really great product. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is due to the time it takes to install all the components
This computer kit is perfect! Great value for what the computer offers! Also, if you hook it up to a power source the screen will light up 5 times brighter.
This computer is pretty cool the mount has held to some pretty big jumps the only complaint that I would have that should come with some clean up kits other wise good product
This enabled me to get my KTM street legal with a speedometer, but it also supplies RPM's, Miles, Temperature, etc. Very easy wiring and hookup once you figure out how you want to mount the display to your bike.
I honestly think this unit needs to be way better for the money... the mount broke first ride out and it was a small jump and it broke.. the RPM isnt that accurate even with the settings perfect. the speedometer isnt very responsive... i think it there could be a much better one.
needs to be higher quality
if u have a kx450f
i dont rechomend this
it is very cool but u could get something better for the money
perfect for a quad or dual sport bike or something of that sport but for motocross.... no
maybe trails im going to make my own mount that will be higher quality...
I got this for a Christmas present. It is a nice addition to keep track of your hours, engine temp, RPM's and such. I also got the stainless mount and new handlebars for Christmas. It looks good on my Honda TRX 700xx.
this little gizmo has all the bells and wistles rite at your finger tips. easy to see and use. the only issue i had was with the mounting hardware screws vibrating loose so use lots of locktight. a great product!
I really like the Vaper Model. It is far superior to the cheaper model. It was fairly easy to install and set up was a snap. I used all of the preset programs was ready to go in 5 min. I would give this model 5 stars except the mount supplied is low quality. I could not use it on my bike. I modified my old mount to make it work. I went down to the Baja 1000 this year and rode some of the course, The water temp guage was a real help to prevent over heating in the deep silt.
Bought this computer for my 660 raptor was kind of a pain to install but it was definetly worth it. Also when you install it you hafta reset the computer before it will register the engine temp.
Nice product with useful features and ease of installation, for someone with sense anyway. What would make this perfect is a directional heading feature, noaa weather and possibly even basic gps.
I ordered this for my street legal yz426f. It was easy to install and it works great.
Really like the product and installation was a breeze. my only beef is that the included mount is a bit flimsy. would recommend the upgraded aluminum mount.
for my ninja 250 dash.... looks cleaner, and has a way "awesomer" profile. Provides all the info a dash has, plus a clock and timer. Easy to install, and trail tech has a great support staff.
Dirt Bike / ATV: 1-888-676-8853
See installation instructions here: