Great brand and type of oil. Only one I'll put through my bike!
Torco T4R Semi-Synthetic 4-Stroke Oil
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Torco T-4R 4-Stroke Motor Oil is a blend of specially selected synthetic and petroleum-based oils designed for high output and high temperature motorcycle engines. It provides smooth, positive clutch engagement, maximum engine protection and extreme pressure protection for integrated transmissions. T-4R features improved shear stability and Torco's race proven MPZ technology providing the highest degree of anti-friction and anti-wear properties for long term protection. T-4R is formulated for smooth, positive clutch activation.
- Synthetic blend technology.
- Non-friction modified formula.
- Improves ring seal.
- Provides smooth, positive clutch activation.
- Superior anti-wear and deposit-free performance.
- For use in all high performance and racing air or liquid-cooled 4-stroke engines found in motorcycle and ATV applications.
- Exceeds manufacturers warranty requirements. Exceeds API SG / JASO-MA.
- 1 liter bottle.
I've ran full synthetic in my bikes for years, but in my latest ride was having some issue with positive clutch engagement. Friend recommended going to a semi-blend. Picked Torco due to its reputation. Couldn't be happier, seemed to all but eliminate the wet clutch engagement issues I was having, so I have to say it at least has an effect in a good way.
There have been no questions asked about the Torco T4R Semi-Synthetic 4-Stroke Oil.