Bought for 06 Yz250f and it rubs on the ignition cover
Torc1 Racing Shift Lever
- 7 Reviews
- 1 Question
TORC1 RACING, an organization founded by individuals with passion above and beyond for the racing industry, their mission is to provide high quality, economical performance products for your dirt bike, quad and street bike. From grips, levers, shifters, brake pedals, foot pegs, TORC1 RACING products are made to the highest of quality, the lightest in weight, and most importantly, affordability to our customer.
- Forged and CNC-finished from 6061-T6 aluminum for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Replaceable spring-loaded shifter tip moves under contact.
- Stainless steel heavy-duty pivot hardware.
- Knurled shift tip provides a positive feel.
- O.E.M. style 8 mm hex bolt and set splines.
- Glossy black anodized finish resists corrosion.
- Laser-etched logo.
- Replaceable anodized shifter tip (available in a wide range of colors).
- Note: Actual color may vary compared to displayed image.
brought this for my YZ450F also have the brake pedal looks good works well and all delivered just over a week (to Australia) will definitely be shopping here again, like ya work motosport, thanks
Didn't even hit that hard...toe clipped the lever and it completely stripped. I'm now 0 for 2 in after market shift levers...going back to OEM :(
Two complaints. One---its too long, it should have an adjustable tip or come in different lengths. And two. After just a few rides the teeth inside stripped and the shifter just dangled. The shifters that have tighteners on them are way better. Do not recommend this unless the bike is for looking and and not riding.
spline is right but on rm 250 only fits if its mounted 2in. below foot pegs but it looks great in trash
The shifter fit right on my 03 Honda CR250. It is a bit shorter than the stock shifter so if you have big feet it'll take some getting used to. Other than that it looks great and does the trick.
Like The Style Seems Like It Wont Bend To Easy An Black And Orange Matches My KTM