1 1/2 laps on a groomed track is all it lasted...plastic completely cracked big waste of money..
TM Designworks OE Replacement Chain Guide
- 4 Reviews
- 1 Question
For over 30 years, TM Designworks has been manufacturing innovative and unique products in the motorcycle industry. TMD has been recognized as the leader in chain slide-n-glide technology. With drive chain solutions for virtually all popular model bikes, TMD has been the preferred choice for weekend warriors, factory race teams and championship riders around the globe.
- Combination of TM Designworks' Return Memory Rear Chain Guide shell and a replacement replica of the stock inner rub block.
- Rub block made with a new plastic compound to last longer than stock.
- Available as a combination package at a discount price.
- This chain guide system is recommended for SX, motocross and better performing O.E. replacements.
- The latest production Chain Guide Shells are a much stronger version #2 and carry a one-time 6-month free replacement warranty (U.S.A. only).
- Note: TM Designworks recommends you use one of their Factory Edition series guides if you participate in heavy duty off-road / desert-type events.
great bolt on for 06 crf450r honda. The instructions really discourage even using the product, but for an upgraded part to stock it was what I was looking for. So far working great! the insert is replaceable also on this unit
Seems to work pretty good only had a few rides on it but seems to be holding up
Good for MotoX, No for Off Road breaks too easy