This helmet fits very well to my size/chart measurements, no adjustments were needed and weight is acceptable. Very well made Thor Verge Helmet - Pro Circuit - looks great, has good air circulation and is comfortable as can be expected on long rides in hot/humid conditions here in Florida. I like my Verge Helmet - Pro Circuit - better than the others I have owned previously and to add what I feel is the most appealing for me is the chin area is just a bit larger than some.
Thor 2014 Verge Helmet - Pro Circuit
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Questions
Introducing the all new Verge Helmet. Designed from the inside out, the Verge is the culmination of extensive testing, development, design and input from championship riders. Every facet has been analyzed and refined to create a pure performance helmet offering a superior fit with extensive ventilation and airflow. The Verge helmet delivers the features you need for optimal performance.
- Fully adjustable, 3-screw visor provides ample coverage.
- Front intake vents allow for direct airflow to enter the helmet.
- Minimal gaskets reduce the overall helmet weight.
- Antibacterial, moisture-wicking, removable and washable Silvercool liner for comfort.
- Dual-density EPS liner features extensive venting that aligns with shell vent ports.
- Hand-laid composite fiberglass construction for superior strength with minimal weight.
- Rear exhaust vents allow hot air to escape quickly.
- Hi-flow mouth vent with filter to prevent roost from entering.
- Reinforced chinbar for increased strength.
- Large hole mesh liner promotes airflow.
- Side vents funnel cooler air into the helmet.
- Rear shell shape quickly and easily positions the goggle strap.
- DOT and ECE 22.05 approved.
- Meets AMA and FIM requirements for helmets used in competition.
Very relaxing goggles stay in place. Very good air flow. It's very comfortable. A lil expensive but it's worth the cost.