After only one season of wearing these every 2nd or 3rd race, the pants are badly worn and have come apart at the seam in the seat. Have a couple of other brands that have lasted through two seasons and many hours of practice.
Thor 2013 Phase Pants - Pro Circuit
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The best value in motocross. The Phase kit features an all-new pant chassis for an improved fit and better feel in the riding position while retaining the class-leading performance features and legendary durability. Combine this with the perfectly patterned, micro-mesh constructed jersey and you've got a kit that sets the standard for others to follow.
- 600D polyester oxford construction for extended wear with 500D Kordura seat panel for durability.
- Custom Thor waist closure for a strong and secure fit.
- Cuffless leg openings.
- Spandura stretch panels in key areas for mobility and airflow.
- Leather inner knee panels for heat resistance and durability.
- Double and triple stitched for maximum durability.
- Sewn-in liner for comfort.
Very durable. have purchased in the past. Got three years out of them. still in ok shape.
There have been no questions asked about the Thor 2013 Phase Pants - Pro Circuit.