Thor 2013 Core Pants - Volcom
- Write a Review
- 1 Question
Recognized as the gold standard in premium racewear, the latest Core kit is purpose-built to meet the demands of today's top riders.
Every seam and detail is designed to work with your body while in the riding position. The fit is exceptional, the durability is legendary, and the style is unequaled. Key chassis revisions ensure the new Core kit will not only hold up in the most demanding conditions, it will hold up to the most demanding riders on the planet.
- Pre-curved 900D polyester oxford chassis for durability.
- Strategically placed thigh TPR's are integrated and vented.
- Kevlar stitching around the knees.
- Additional stretch material in the ankles to improve fitment without bunching.
- Debossed full-grain cowhide leather inner knee panels offer unmatched heat resistance and durability.
- Sewn-in Ride-Lite inner liner with stretch Lycra for uninhibited movement.
- Lightweight, cupped TPR knee paneling.