this is my first pair of in the boot pants takes some time to get use to but they are very comf. a little baggy in the crotch and make sure to get a size bigger because they fit tight. i wear a size 32 and have the thor static pants they fit great but had to go with a 34 in these pants. all in all happy with the pants
Thor 2012 Phase Pants - Slab
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The best value in motocross. The Phase kit is the perfect blend of performance and value. With race-proven features like leather knee panels on the pant and micro-mesh jersey construction, the Phase kit is serious performance equipment at a privateer price.
- 600D poly oxford construction for extended wear with 500D Kordura seat panel for durability.
- Ratchet style waist with lock-down closure.
- Cuffless leg openings.
- Spandura stretch panels for heat resistance and durability.
- Double and triple stitched for maximum durability.
- Sewn in liner for comfort.
Nice pants, no pockets!
There have been no questions asked about the Thor 2012 Phase Pants - Slab.