Teknic 2013 Xcelerator Leather One-Piece Suit
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
- Full perforations for optimized airflow and cooling effect.
- Combined kangaroo / 1.4 mm top-grade drum dyed Brazilian cowhide construction.
- 1.0 mm Italian kangaroo provides same abrasion and 30% less weight than conventional cowhide race suits. Very supple from new requiring very little break-in time. Linear fiber alignment is abrasion-resistant yet flexible.
- TASC multiple row stitching provides extreme abrasion and tear resistance in the most critical of areas.
- Safety Wrap leg system eliminates possibility of seam bust, reduces weight and increases strength.
- Seamless Full Motion arm and leg systems, with expansion panels of Kevlar, allow flexibility and unimpaired movement.
- Double-layer reinforcement of cowhide in all abrasion areas and curtain layer behind rear stretch panel for added protection.
- New 3D air-mesh combined with the 3M Scotchguard moisture-wicking mesh liner to maximize airflow between rider and shell and provide a better cooling effect on the body.
- Improved pre-curved elbows and knees with forward rotated arms and hips for ergonomically correct fitting.
- All CE-approved Teknic armor is manufactured and tested to the strict European EN1621-1:1997 safety standard.
- CE-approved Teknic Airblade injection-molded shoulder armor. (Backed by 8 mm memory foam).
- Knox CE-approved multi-position armor system / with VELCRO brand hook-and-loop fastening in the elbows and knees provides an adjustment system allowing personal and correct positioning of armor.
- Dual compound nylon / aluminum elbow sliders protect critical seams and improve abrasion resistance.
- Hip padding (6 mm memory foam) in pockets that are upgradeable to Knox "Flexiform" CE hip.
- Aerodynamic hump, for added airflow and whiplash protection.
- Pockets for optional chest armor.
- Memory foam protection in collarbone, chest, thighs, tailbone and lateral impact points for additional protection.
- Fitted with Speedstar knee sliders.
There have been no questions asked about the Teknic 2013 Xcelerator Leather One-Piece Suit.