Good looking lever, got it in black for my crf450, easy installation, color doesn't wear that bad. Bent it a little already but great lever for the price.
Sunline Forged OEM Clutch Lever
- 17 Reviews
- 3 Questions
The Sunline forged O.E.M. Clutch Lever is a great way to upgrade or replace your motorcycle clutch lever with a strong and durable lever.
- Sunline uses forged 6061-T6 aluminum construction to make their O.E.M. Clutch Levers more resistant to breaking.
- Clutch Levers are designed to fit in the stock perches.
- For maximum strength and durability, Sunline built the forged clutch levers to exceed O.E.M. specifications.
- On select models, Sunline forged O.E.M. Clutch Levers are available with or without sealed bearings which offer smooth and effortless lever action.
- The Sunline Forged O.E.M. Clutch Lever comes with an adjustable stop which allows the lever to be adjusted to your hand size for maximum comfort and performance while riding.
I got the clutch lever and was very happy with its looks. the sleek black finish looked great. Everything was great until I tried to install it on my bike and it WOULDN'T FIT at all. I was VERY VERY disappointed with my purchase especially when it said on the box that it would fit my bike and it did not.
great looking levers one ride on them. they feel great. nice upgrade.
Purchased to replace OEM lever for CRF150F. Nice looking lever, fits well and I like the design better that stock. It is slightly shorter than the stock lever and is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.
I purchased this and the brake lever for my 2012 KX. The clutch lever looked like an older version compared to the brake lever. The lever also did not have a bushing in the pivot hole like most other levers.
sunline makes good products. i wreched mult times on the lever never broke it. i bent it but i bent it back and it is still very strong. sunline knows how to make good products.
Makes the bike look good
Does what it says. Fits well in stock perch and performs the same as an oem suzuki lever.
I bought this along with the SUNLINE brake lever, and the colors match up like the way they should, and they arrived on time, thanks alot MotoSport!!
Great replacement lever. The finish holds up well and it seems stronger than the stock ones.
Easy to put and it was a little Shorter than the stock leaver but thats allright still an amazing product definatly buy it.
Fit perfect and works great.
VERY strong lever! and you can't beat the price, going to get a second pair soon!
The replacement clutch lever did not fit on my 2002 Kawasaki KDX 200 even though the web page said that it was for my bike.
Fits goos, looks good!
The lever looks great on my bike, and it's a bit shorter in length than stock which I like. I'm not sure how durable it is yet though.
bought this and the brake for my brothers crf250r. looks good and seems to be working fine so far