Cheap insurance to extend your riding experience. Works as promised, been using this stuff for years. Can be a little messy depending on how you change tires/tubes, but typically no problems.
- 4 Reviews
- Ask a Question
In tubeless tires, the Slime Super Duty seal is as effective as a normal repair. In tubed tires, regard Slime in the same way as you would a patch. There is no other product like Slime on the market; there are no glues, no latex, and no adhesives in its formulation. Slime is simply the most innovative breakthrough in flat tire prevention.
Slime Tire Sealant is formulated and tested for use in all pneumatic tires. Once installed, Slime remains liquid and will not harden or dry out. As the Slime treated tire rotates, centrifugal force pushes the sealant to the tread area creating a layer of protection, repairing punctures as they occur and treating existing punctures. Slime is not intended for use in tires losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, damaged rims or faulty valves. Slime is recommended as a repair only in high speed, over-the-road tires.
- Repairs punctures up to 1/4" (6 mm) using Fibro-Seal Technology.
- Remains liquid inside the tire, coating the tread area as the tire rotates.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous, non-flammable, non-aerosol and water soluble.
- Contains rust and corrosion inhibitors to maintain the integrity of the rim.
- Tires treated with Slime can be cleaned out with water allowing for the installation of a proper plug / patch.
- Slime is guaranteed for 2 years.
- Note: Not to be used with Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS); not recommended for use in tires mounted on chrome wheels.
What is Fibro-Seal Technology? Slime utilizes a state-of-the-art blend of environmentally-friendly fibers, binders, polymers and proprietary congealing agents which intertwine and clot within the puncture. This Fibro-Seal lattice, together with the viscous transportation system (the "green" goo) seeks out and tightly packs itself into the puncture, preventing and repairing flats with a flexible, long lasting plug.
Use note: Slime Super Duty can also be used to install tubeless tires. Slime tire sealant installs between the rim and the tire bead. Hold the bead open with two tire levers, install, and re-inflate with a fast burst of air to seat the bead to the rim.
Used for years racing hare scrambles. Always used in combination with HD tubes. Really helped with flats from cactus's. Do not ride with completely flat. Makes a mess when tubes rips open.
the slime does not work one bit i had a small puncture in my front tire and this stuff did nothing!!!! DO NOT BUY IT!!!!!!!
This stuff works great and is way better than patches.cut is a little messy
There have been no questions asked about the Slime Super Duty Tube Sealant.