- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
GSXR Specific. Celebrating 25 years of the legendary Suzuki GSX-R series. Designed exclusively for the world's favorite hooligan machine, TAGMA is a genuine 'works' product originally conceived for road racing but now homologated as fully road legal. Hand-crafted fused segmented steel pipe work is a work of art; ballistic performance gains and guttural soundtrack the work of the devil!
- Exclusively for the Suzuki GSXR.
- Fused segmented pipe work, ballistic performance and guttural soundtrack.
- Plug-and-play, easy-fit cans, no remapping of electronics.
- No repacking of exhaust.
- This system has been constructed utilizing state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and advanced materials to give a dramatic reduction in weight over O.E.
- dB Killer - Features Scorpion's original - and best - removable baffle system; gives riders the option of a straight-through racer soundtrack (where legal).
- This exhaust has been power optimized for your vehicle to give optimal model-specific performance increases across the entire usable rev range.
- CARB (California Air Resources Board) compliant.
- Lifetime guarantee (see attached PDF for Scorpion Guarantee terms and conditions).
- Notes: Single slip-on. Image is for reference ONLY, each part is unique and specific to each vehicle.
Life and Soul: All the people involved in the design, development and manufacturer of Scorpion products are passionate racers. Because of this, they know what you, the customer, expects: great quality, great sound, great power.
Dyno Tested: Scorpion obtains new motorcycle models from their network of dealers as soon as they become available. Then it's straight into the Dyno room where they test the bike with the O.E.M. exhaust still fitted to see where improvements can be made - not just in power and torque, but also ground clearance, ease of fitment and looks. Each Scorpion exhaust is specifically designed for the particular application. Scorpion exhausts are designed to boost power, not just at peak revs, but through the RPM range, giving you greater throttle response and improved overall performance - especially in the mid-range. They run computer simulated acceleration tests so they can see how much faster the bike will be traveling over a timed burst of throttle.
There have been no questions asked about the Scorpion Exhaust Tagma Slip-On Exhaust - Single.