- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Road Legal Track System. Power cone is Scorpion's road legal track system. Its distinctive flared oval construction is strictly functional; the extra ground clearance enabling racers to achieve extreme lean angles to fully exploit the limits of both tires and chassis. A by-product of the unique shape is a characteristic sound which will be familiar to any rider used to frequenting race tracks. Power cone is a free-breathing pipe returning solid power gains throughout the entire rev range. Just remember to get your new hero blobs on order.
- Plug-and-play, easy-fit cans, no remapping of electronics.
- No repacking of exhaust.
- This system has been constructed utilizing state-of-the-art manufacturing processes and advanced materials to give a dramatic reduction in weight over O.E.
- dB Killer - Features Scorpion's original - and best - removable baffle system; gives riders the option of a straight-through racer soundtrack (where legal).
- This exhaust has been power optimized for your vehicle to give optimal model-specific performance increases across the entire usable rev range.
- Lifetime guarantee (see attached PDF for Scorpion Guarantee terms and conditions).
- Note: NOT CARB compliant. Image is for reference ONLY, each part is unique and specific to each vehicle.
Life and Soul: All the people involved in the design, development and manufacturer of Scorpion products are passionate racers. Because of this, they know what you, the customer, expects: great quality, great sound, great power.
Dyno Tested: Scorpion obtains new motorcycle models from their network of dealers as soon as they become available. Then it's straight into the Dyno room where they test the bike with the O.E.M. exhaust still fitted to see where improvements can be made - not just in power and torque, but also ground clearance, ease of fitment and looks. Each Scorpion exhaust is specifically designed for the particular application. Scorpion exhausts are designed to boost power, not just at peak revs, but through the RPM range, giving you greater throttle response and improved overall performance - especially in the mid-range. They run computer simulated acceleration tests so they can see how much faster the bike will be traveling over a timed burst of throttle.
There have been no questions asked about the Scorpion Exhaust Power Cone Slip-On Exhaust.