Motosport.com is the only site that I found an exhaust for my 650 vstrom for under $400. You will have to cut the facrory pipe to install this pipe, but it is worth it. With the baffle in it is perfect, not too loud and sounds good. If you want really loud then just remove the one bolt that holds it in and let her scream.
Scorpion Exhaust Factory Slip-On Exhaust
- 1 Review
- 2 Questions
O.E.M. 'Plus' Range. Scorpion's best-selling range has been constantly refined and subtly evolved since inception. Aimed squarely at riders looking for all the performance benefits of a Scorpion upgrade, but with what Scorpion calls an O.E.M. 'plus' look. This means the overall effect is in keeping with the replaced manufacturer's product but with added understated style cues.
- All the performance benefits of a Scorpion upgrade but with an O.E. 'plus' look.
- Plug-and-play, easy-fit cans, no remapping of electronics.
- No repacking of exhaust.
- dB Killer - Features Scorpion's original - and best - removable baffle system; gives riders the option of a straight-through racer soundtrack (where legal).
- Lifetime guarantee (damage the exhaust and get one at half MSRP).
- Notes: Not compatible with bikes which have O.E.M. saddlebags installed. Image is for reference ONLY, each part is unique and specific to each vehicle.
Life and Soul: All the people involved in the design, development and manufacturer of Scorpion products are passionate racers. Because of this, they know what you, the customer, expects: great quality, great sound, great power.
Dyno Tested: Scorpion obtains new motorcycle models from their network of dealers as soon as they become available. Then it's straight into the Dyno room where they test the bike with the O.E.M. exhaust still fitted to see where improvements can be made - not just in power and torque, but also ground clearance, ease of fitment and looks. Each Scorpion exhaust is specifically designed for the particular application. Scorpion exhausts are designed to boost power, not just at peak revs, but through the RPM range, giving you greater throttle response and improved overall performance - especially in the mid-range. They run computer simulated acceleration tests so they can see how much faster the bike will be traveling over a timed burst of throttle.