I couldn't take the short ride numbness from the factory seat anymore so I decided to try out the seat... Easy to install,VERY much a worth while investment for overall comfort...Long rides are no longer an issue. Would recommend to anyone. Jfyi the seat is on a 2006 honda cbr 1000rr
Sargent World Sport Performance Seat With Rear Seat Cover
- 2 Reviews
- 1 Question
At Sargent's, revolutionary thinking is an everyday process. Never satisfied with the status quo, their Research and Development Team is constantly striving to bring you the ultimate in high-performance, distinctive seating and upholstery products.
Each World Sport Performance Seat is made with the durable and lightweight PolyTec seat pan, Super Cell Atomic Foam suspension, and dazzling, color-coordinated upholstery.
- State-of-the-art replacement seats.
- Seats are built on a precision-molded, lightweight PolyTec base pan.
- Each seat features improved foam contours and Super Cell Atomic Foam for increased comfort and support.
- Seat covers are marine-grade, UV-stabilized, mildew-resistant CarbonFX vinyl (standard).
- All mounting hardware included.
- Matching Rear Seat Cover included for do-it-yourself installation.
- Most seat applications include under-seat storage cargo area (based on fitment).
- Two-up seat models include steel retractable cargo hooks built into seat base pan.
I only have the OEM seat for reference as something to compare the Sargent to. It is much more comfortable that stock, but does tend to push you towards the tank. I don't find that the Seat interferes with hanging off the bike, but I have heard that from others. The reason I picked this over the Corbin is simply because it doesn't drop lower the riding position as much.