Don't waste your money or time
Saddlemen Saddle Skins Seat Cover
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Questions
Don't buy a whole new seat if all you need is a new cover. Weather, sharp objects, animals, and spills can all take a toll on your seat. The SaddleSkins replacement seat covers are an inexpensive way to restore your seat.
- Designed to fit with original factory styling.
- Replace original worn, torn cover.
- Restore seat to better-than-new condition.
- High-grade, weather-resistant SaddleHyde.
- Simple instructions included.
- One-piece design unless noted.
Nicely made replacement seat cover. Comes with draw string for easy install option, but too small for standard permanent installation (overstretching will cause tearing).
This product is USA made, very good quality, and reasonably priced. Spend a few dollars more and have it professionally installed at your local trim shop, and you' ve still only spent a fraction of the cost of the factory replacement seatcover. The seat on my '04 Yam FZ1 looks great now. I' ll probably upgrade the rating to 5 stars after I put some miles on.