These bar mounts worked perfectly on my 2007 Honda crf450r with some over size handle bars, 1-1/8. Best item for the price.
Renthal Bar Mounts
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Questions
Renthal bar mounts are 1-1/8" diameter and are designed to replace your O.E. 7/8" diameter bar mounts. This upgrade will allow you to fit a Renthal Fatbar or Twinwall to a motorcycle which has 7/8" handlebars fitted as original equipment.
- These mounts are meant to be used with the O.E.M. rubber cones.
- The clamps are CNC precision machined from 6082 T6 solid billet, high strength aluminum alloy.
- Precision CNC machining ensures a perfect fit between the handlebar and clamp for maximum clamping strength.
- The bolts are CNC-machined from nickel chromium molybdenum 817M40 steel and the hardened and tempered to grade W strength.
- A unique bolt head design with part hemispherical seating blended into the shank minimizes the chance of bolt failure.
- Renthal bar mounts are designed to replicate the bar position of the O.E. bar mounts.
- Black anodized finish.
theres one thing missing on this part that i know. theres no guide mark. but other than that awesome parts.
Great set of oversized clamps for the price.
I got these to match my fat bars. Crashed hard and they held up. Had to replace rubber cones but that's to be expected. Very durable and look great with fat bars.
CUSTOMER SERVICE & SALES
Regular Hours (All Times PACIFIC)
Monday-Friday: 7am - 7pm
Saturday: 7am - 4pm
Sunday: Out Riding