Renthal 520 RR4 Race Chain
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
A highly specialized lightweight 520 sealed-ring chain developed exclusively for Superbike racing applications where a combination of lightweight and durability are a must. Utilizes Renthal's self-regulating seal (SRS) technology to increase service life. The specially developed self-regulating seal (SRS) ring is pre-loaded during assembly creating a spring effect. As the chain wears, conventional O-ring and X-rings loose their seal, however, the SRS ring has the ability to unload itself during use keeping a tighter seal against the side plates. This offers increased longevity as the specially formulated grease remains trapped around the critical pin and bushing area longer while also keeping dirt, water and other contaminants out.
- SRS ring technology enhances chain flexibility and offers smoother operation than standard O-ring chains.
- All R4 SRS Road chains feature high-alloy steel plates and pins, solid bushings and rollers, shot-peened side plates for added strength and gold side plates.
- Special quad riveting process and thicker outer plates increases overall strength.
- Chains come pre-stretched from the factory so less adjustment is needed during initial break-in.
- Only available in 520 pitch.
- Supplied with a solid pin rivet link, matching the durability of the chain.
- Average tensile strength / Maximum displacement: 8204 pounds / 900cc.
- Every chain comes with a pair of latex gloves for mess free installation.
There have been no questions asked about the Renthal 520 RR4 Race Chain.