Excellent quality no more adjustments between motos.
- 7 Reviews
- 4 Questions
Renthal's R1 Works Chain is a high-strength non O-ring chain with excellent impact load resistance designed specifically to withstand the stress found in off-road applications. This chain is the choice where a combination of high strength, light weight and maximum power transfer are important considerations.
- Shot-peened alloy steel side plates for high tensile strength and maximum impact load resistance.
- Chamfered inner links to reduce the chance of chain derailment.
- Extended bushings to reduce friction between outer and inner link plates, maximizing power output.
- Chromized bearing pins for excellent resistance to wear.
- Gold color side plates help prevent corrosion.
- Most perfectly matched chain for Renthal sprockets allowing maximum power at the rear wheel. This also extends the life of both the chain and sprockets.
- Average tensile strength of 4,609 pounds.
- Maximum displacement (2-stroke / 4-stroke / Trials): 150cc / 230cc / 400cc.
- Each chain includes master link and a pair of latex gloves for mess free installation.
- Note: Non-sealed chains require more regular maintenance than sealed (O-ring, X-ring) versions and are mainly recommended for off-road use.
this kit is for my moded out yz80. ive chewed up sunstar sprockets and d.i.d. chains. this is the first kit to actually last a full season and i've only had to adjust the chain once since installation! plus a major upside is that it has brass coating on the links and a copper coating on the barrell. so no rust!!!
I bought these chains, expecting to have a near-oem quality...
I bought 2 chains, 1 for my 2008 dr-z125l, and one for my 2005 ttr-125l
I have had the chains for quite a while, and have never tightened them. they are very strong, and durable... lubricate them daily, but do not keep the grease they ship them with... it slings easily, and attracts dirt and mud to everything it touches.
I reccomend it for any bike you have, or are getting...
If your buyin this chain for a 85 big wheel make sure you get a couple extra links because when i got mine it didnt fit, but I used it the other day in a race and it stayed pretty tight, its a good chain.
This is a great chain to have on your bike it is a tough chain that will give you what you need out of a chain. $45 is not that much for a chain like this. iIrecomend it to anyone.
This chain feels more rigid than the stock chain. The esthetics are great. The chain is much stronger than the stock chain.
GOOD QUALITY CHAIN WITH GREAT LIFE AND LOW DRAG WHEN MATCHED UP WITH SPROCKETS!
WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!