This tape is almost invisible once applied and provides awesome protection for paint and other surfaces. One great application is to protect bike gas tanks against wear. It has been on my dirt bike gas tank for years and the paint under it is like new. It is also good to protect car surfaces, like the front of your hood from bugs/stones.
Racers Tape Surface Guard Tape
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
Description Item #RAT0001
Surface Guard Tape is a clear, protective urethane film that is virtually invisible to the naked eye.
- Will protect any surface that is prone to scratching, chipping, and weathering.
- A bullet-proof, clear film that provides indestructible protection.
- Has a semi-permanent adhesive, with a removable release liner.
- Provides excellent protection against ultraviolet light, temperature extremes and automotive solvents. Will not yellow over time.
- Be sure to take note that the Surface Guard Tape is made of polyurethane material, not PVC or vinyl. These other types don't conform well, and also cannot - will not - take the abuse that polyurethane will.
- 8-mil thickness - Crystal clear, thin, Racers Tape's most popular protection. Very conformable, and easy to remove over time. Can be trimmed to fit any application.
- Applications for Surface Guard Tape are endless.
1 Review5.0 out of 5 stars
5 Star 1 4 Star 0 3 Star 0 2 Star 0 1 Star 0
Expensive, but really works great.
Not Yet: 0
Q: How much will cover a frame?
Over 6 years ago
i have heard this works well on frames will this be enought to cover an entire 2010 crf250r frame approx.?
MotoSport Staff ExpertOver 6 years ago Location: USA
A: I'm sure 30 feet of tape should cover as much as you want on your frame.
1-1 of 1