QuadBoss A-Arm Bearings
- Write a Review
- 5 Questions
Chances are you're all too familiar with this question: What are you going to do with it? Whether it's your spouse, buddy, the powersport dealer, or even yourself that asked it, the number of answers are nearly limitless. Your quad doesn't have to look like or perform like every other quad that came rolling off the assembly line. You can MAKE IT YOURS. Customize it to your specific needs. Whatever your answer, QuadBoss is here to help. QuadBoss takes pride in scouring the world for the quality products that you need and want. With QuadBoss, you can pick and choose what works for you.
- A direct O.E.M. replacement.
- Designed to replace worn out rubber bushings and give greater suspension performance.
- Each kit contains all of the bearings / bushings, bearing shafts, seals, shims and spacers required to rebuild 1 (ONE) A-Arm.
- A-Arm shafts are manufactured with 52100 heat-treated bearing steel for improved performance and extended life.
- All A-Arm bearing and seal kits come per arm.
- Notes: Must buy 2 to get left and right. Arctic Cat and Polaris kits contain bushings only. Image is for display only; actual kit will vary based on fitment.