- Write a Review
- 1 Question
Description Item #PBL0005
- CNC-machined from 7075T73 aluminum for a smooth finish.
- Bolt heads are cold formed and the shanks threads are rolled.
- Chemically brightened and color anodized to between 8 and 12 microns thick.
- Tensile strength is 0 - 560 Mpa; which is stronger than mild steel.
- 60% lighter than steel and 40% lighter than Titanium.
- Corrosion resistance against saltwater, road film or mild acid.
- Packaged to replace the correct amount of bolts per application.
- Kit includes: bolts, nylon washers, and rubber nuts with brass insert.
Write a Review
Not Yet: 0
Q: Simple question really. Once these are on, how to one remove them in the event you're replacing a fairing etc. Are they a one shot deal? Reusable?
1 year 11 months ago
Are special tools requires for removing them. Thanks in advance
Top 50 Contributor Top 1 Contributor1 year 10 months ago
A: Pro-Bolt Aluminum Windscreen Screw Kit uses an allen head bolt. They should be very easy to install and remove as needed.
1-1 of 1