Best exhaust on the market and the welds are amazing. It comepletely opens up and smoothes out the power.
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Question
The Ti-5 Dual Exhaust System is constructed of titanium throughout the muffler can, header and mid pipe areas. Designed for optimum performance, riders will enjoy increased horsepower while still meeting the 2-meter max sound requirements. Unlike other Pro Circuit exhaust systems, the Ti-5 offers consumers the choice between a titanium or carbon fiber end-cap. Additionally, the asymmetrical muffler configuration maximizes packing volume to ensure sustained performance.
- Asymmetric muffler design.
- Meets 2-meter max sound test.
- Increased packing volume.
- Machined aluminum muffler bracket hanger.
- TIG welded.
- Comes with RC-4 Resonance Chamber.
- Machined titanium mid-pipe to header joint for better fit.
- Titanium end cap.
- Additional silencer packing kit included.
- System weight: Pro Circuit Ti-5 with titanium end-caps weighs 8.15 pounds versus the O.E.M. version at 10.5 pounds (2.35 pound difference between O.E.M. and Pro Circuit).
i got this for my 2012 yz250f as if the bike wasnt powerful enough i put this pipe on and now i cant keep the front end on the ground THIS IS A MUST BUY!!!!!!!
this pipe is the best gives huge increase on everything