I bought this in conjunction with the Factory Connection preload ring kit for my 2000 YZ 250. This is a very easy product to install and works great. It makes a noticeable difference in the performance of the rear shock and also makes preload adjustments easier. The only minor quibble is that the Factory Connection preload ring required a few thousandths to be machined off of the spring flange's outer diameter in order to fit inside this bearing set. This may not be necessary with all fitments on other bikes though. A great product that has a noticeable effect at a great price!!
Pivot Works Shock Thrust Bearing
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Pivot Works began operations in 1999 as the first company in the world to manufacture and market complete bearing and seal kits to the power sports market. The original supplier of chassis and suspension rebuild components for dirt bike and ATVs.
- Eases preload adjustment.
- Prevents spring binding during compression and rebound.
- Sealed to prevent contamination of bearing.
- Provides consistent spring action.
- Includes two thrust washers, two O-rings, and one thrust bearing.
- Includes Chevron Starplex EP lubricating grease to ease installation.
- Backed by a lifetime replacement offer!
There have been no questions asked about the Pivot Works Shock Thrust Bearing.