- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
Newest option for medium to hard terrain - from loose, grassy surfaces to compact dirt and stones - conditions most commonly encountered on everyday motocross tracks.
- Tread pattern born to offer the best performance on mid-hard surfaces with an excellent traction even on increasingly severe terrain conditions during the race.
- Optimal resiliency for consistent performance over time.
- Dedicated compound for outstanding grip in lateral sliding control.
- Knob links (or "bridges") layout for tear resistance.
- Tread pattern and compounds proven with the most prestigious competitors in MX World Championship.
NOTE: All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be legally used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation.
There have been no questions asked about the Pirelli Scorpion MX Mid Hard 554 Front Tire.