This tire really hooks up and goes through the berms. Never again buying dunlop MX51. highly recommended
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
Description Item #PIR000Z
Preferred for most Supercross and Arenacross applications.
- Maximum grip in starting, acceleration and cornering.
- Reduced wear for consistent performance throughout the life of the tire.
- Different dimples adapt to terrain to improved grip in braking and during cornering.
- Increased knobs edge for stability and larger contact patch.
- Enhanced quantity of edges on shoulder knobs to increase traction and side grip - increased knob surface for maximum grip.
1 Review5.0 out of 5 stars
5 Star 1 4 Star 0 3 Star 0 2 Star 0 1 Star 0
Not Yet: 0
Q: Is the knob layout on this tire the same as an mx extra x but with a harder compound?
Over 3 years ago
MotoSport StaffOver 3 years ago Location: Portland, OR, USA
A: The knob pattern is similar on the rears but quite different on the fronts. This tire actually has a softer compound with knobs on the front tire being much closer together. The softer rubber allows the tire to flex and mold easier on a harder terrain. The soft terrain tires have a harder rubber compound so the tire does not flex as much and gives the tire more of a paddle effect to help propel you forward in sand and softer dirt.
1-1 of 1
See bike s that Fit this Part