Not too much time on it yet but so far so good?
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Questions
The only motocross tire in mini-cross sizes for future champions offering the best in all round performance and perfect for training purposes.
- Effective for training sessions or simply for fun.
- Tread pattern optimized to increase traction and grip on a vast range of intermediate surfaces.
- Widely spaced blocks to ensure adaptability to soft and slippery surfaces.
- The tread pattern and compound were developed with the contribution of the most prestigious players in MX competitions.
- Dedicated mini sizes for 50 - 100 cc motocross bikes with tread and technical features of the Scorpion MX eXTra.
Note: All NHS (Not for Highway Service) motorcycle tires are only for pure racing and cannot be used on public roads. Therefore there is no official homologation.
I have been running these primarily in the desert, and they are great! Very comparable to the Geomax for less, and longer lasting.
best tire i could every best i love it it when i come out of the burns i wheels out beast tires.
they've held up fine but are showing excessive wear after a couple hours of riding. (after all the back tire takes all the weight and abuse)
i bought this cause my old tire was bald n it was like a swamp n this thing got the best traction didnt slide any