They have been a great set of tires so far, with about 500 miles on them and showing very little wear. The main areas of use are on the street, but ive taken them on a few gravel fire roads and was actually very impressed! very Happy with the braking, cornering and wear aspects of the tire for street use. I had the tires installed so I couldnt comment on ease of installation. 120/80/18 rear 80/90/21 front. I would have rather gotten the 80/100/21 for the front but they didnt have that size available when i ordered
Pirelli MT90AT Scorpion Rear Tire
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Questions
Tires for Enduro road races of all engine sizes, capable of adapting to daily urban use and to adventures at weekends.
- Flexibility of use on asphalt roads and on rough ground, with high levels of road holding and safety on all types of surface.
- Tread with large central blocks for a more stable ride and V arrangement for the maximum grip in traction and braking.
- Optimized carcass for best stability at high speeds even at full load.
- Compound with balanced silica content capable of ensuring high mileage and better grip on both dry and wet surfaces.
- V arrangement of blocks: Stability on braking and regular wear of the tread - feeling of safety and high mileage.
- Differentiated structure of the carcass x-ply or reinforced radial: Optimized ride even with full loads - stability and driving precision for tortuous roads, flexibility and structural resistance for dirt roads.
- Different compounds for front and rear tires: Stable performance in a wide range of temperatures and in wet surface conditions - easy road holding, grip in the wet and excellent resistance off road.
- DOT approved.
This tire is great! First of all it's CHEAP! It was also pretty easy to install, did it myself. Fit great on my KTM. I use it mainly on the street and it has pretty good traction. Great price! I definitely recommend buying it!
Dirt Bike / ATV: 1-888-676-8853
Sport Motorcycle: 1-866-677-7338