This is my second time ordering this model tire. The last set was a front & rear tire, but the rear tire (of course) wears out faster, so this was only a rear tire purchase. The box arrived so fast, I didn't know what the package was for! With the market, the tire has gone up only slightly in price compared to others. It's very durable & a solid grip on the road.
Pirelli MT66 Route Rear Tire
- 7 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Dedicated to custom, cruiser and touring motorcycles, this tire ensures excellent comfort, easy steering and high mileage.
- Excellent ride comfort even at full load thanks to the specific carcass materials.
- High mileage and excellent performance on any kind of road surface thanks to the tread's very deep grooves.
- Modern pattern, with deep channels improving ride stability.
- Optimized profile and tread pattern for ease of maneuverability, great stability in rolling and easy steering.
- Four highly resistant nylon fabrics provide maximum resistance to all stresses so you can ride comfort in all load conditions.
- Compound with high adherence and reinforcing elements gives better balance between adherence and mileage for an excellent cost / benefit ratio.
real nice tire for the money , smooth ride cant beat the price for quality named tire
I have purchased 2 tires in the last year & was extremely pleased with the fast shipping. the first tire came in 3 days and the second one took only 2 days.Both tires were excellent!
overall good tires for the price
I put this tire on my 2005 HD Sportster to replace the Dunlops I have been riding for years. This tire seems much more aggressive on curves and handles well. Great tire! Great price!
I recently purchased a pair of Pirelli MT66 tires from Motosport. This was the first time I had purchased anything from MotoSport and I was very impressed with the ease of the transaction. Living in Hawaii I was able to have them shipped to me (many other companies either wouldn't ship here of were charging a ridiculus amount of money) for only$30.00. I talked with Mallorie Jorgenson about something with the transaction and she couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. Overall this was a great experience.
I got these for my Honda Shadow 750 A.C.E. and they handle great...wet, dry, cornering, braking...very good tires...much better than the 404 Dunlops that were on there. I've recommended them to other friends as well.
There have been no questions asked about the Pirelli MT66 Route Rear Tire.