Pirelli MT43 Pro Trial Front Tire
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Question
A tire for use on trial bikes but also suitable for road use.
- Reinforced carcass to provide high resistance combined with a long life.
- Specific construction capable of reducing deformation during use ensuring the maximum contact area in all road surface conditions.
- High performance on hard, dry and damp surfaces, plus excellent for indoor competition use.
- Very resistant x-ply carcass: Maximization of the contact area - traction and adaptability to all surfaces.
- Compound optimized for use on dry and wet surfaces: Adherence and grip on all surfaces - great reliability and versatility of use.
- DOT approved.
These tires are beautiful. I only had a chance to use them in the snow so far but am very pleased.
Used this tire on my Ktm250xc on a hard pack dry rocky
New england course with matching rear MT43. Works
Awesome. Nice gummy compound. Grips rocks and rolls