These tires work amazing on the track. They do take a little bit to warm up on the street, but once warm stick like glue. I have seen 5 track days and about 1800 street miles before needing to be replaced.
Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V2 Rear Tire
- 1 Review
- Ask a Question
Original equipment on the Ducati Panigale, the new SP Version 2 Diablo Supercorsa features the same tread design used in the 2012 World Superstock 1000 championship. High modulus fiber carcass offers a lower deformation ratio and makes the entire structure stiffer to allow a better synergy between compounds and tire carcass. Single Element Tread Pattern permits a 24% larger slick shoulder area (vs. previous Diablo Supercorsa), increasing contact area and grip and wear regularity. New compounds offer great balance of mileage and grip in an ultra-high-performance product. The rear tire uses Pirelli's patented EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) matched with a tri-zone compound that helps optimize the contact patch for improved grip and handling.
The ultimate emotion for road and racetrack. A tire derived from racing also effective on the road, suitable for use on the racetrack and on the road for motorcycles with very high top speeds.
- Road and racetrack use on the same tire; racetrack performance delivered with a fully street legal tire.
- Bi-compound rear which combines grip, stability and better mileage.
- Innovative and exclusive Pirelli patented high-modulus carcass fiber.
- The same structure and profiles as the version for track use ensure incredible precision in negotiating bends and very easy changes in direction.
- Developed thanks to EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology), the tire ensures a wide contact area to transmit all the power of the bike easily to the ground.
- The use of high-performance compounds guarantees racetrack grip and excellent road holding.
- The tire chosen by motorcycle manufacturers for their most prestigious models.
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.
- WSBK-derived materials and structure: Low carcass deformation ratio provided increased agility and intuitive handling.
- Bi-compound rear: Differentiated behavior of the tire for extreme grip at lean combined with high-speed straight-line stability.
- Single groove tread pattern: Larger slick area on shoulder for increased grip.
- Long longitudinal groove: Better wear regularity gives reliable performance consistency.
There have been no questions asked about the Pirelli Diablo Supercorsa SP V2 Rear Tire.