Had been looking to try out a new set of tires and a friend highly recommended the Pirelli Diablo Corsa to me. I wanted a soft, aggressive tire for having fun in the corners without going full "R" compound. These tires are pretty soft, wear great (so far), very predictable and handle wet roads well. If you are on the market for some new tires give these a shot, you will not be upset.
Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Rear Tire
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
The most versatile hypersport tire for road and track use. Diablo Rosso Corsa tire profiles are derived from WSBK racing experience, specifically engineered to deliver the optimal distribution of forces in the contact patch area. The footprint area is therefore enlarged and all available horsepower can be transmitted to the ground. Utilizing ICS (Ideal Contour Shaping) technology, an integration of the handcrafted care of Pirelli engineers with the support of sophisticated computer modeling systems, Diablo Rosso Corsa provides full support while leaning and great confidence in cornering exits at full throttle.
A high performance tire on the road and perfect for on-track sessions.
- Profile and structure make it a reference point in the segment thanks to the excellent support ensured at lean and rapid realignment coming out of bends.
- Made with the most modern EPT design technologies developed in WSBK and, thanks to the multi-compound composition with three zones at the rear capable of optimizing the area of contact, ensures the maximum grip on road and racetrack.
- Maximum performance on the racetrack and great reactivity on the road for incredible control of the bike in all situations.
- A tread with an aggressive pattern in line with the Rosso style.
- Patented concept of differentiating longitudinal grooves from side grooves in order to reduce total land / sea ratio without sacrificing water shedding capability.
- Tread groove wall angle (patented) ensures an equal water flow throughout the tire's life; as the tire wears, the less severe incline angle of the groove walls maintains consistent performance by avoiding tread edge deformation, along with a variable groove width for constant water dispersal until the last kilometer.
- Both front and rear patterns are designed with FGD (Functional Groove Design) technology offering racetrack performance (closer to a racing slick) and greater control on wet surfaces.
- W-rated for speeds of 168+ MPH.
- Positioning of grooves optimized for use on road and racetrack: Slick performance with high control on wet surfaces also, along with greater precision and road holding on bends adding the possibility of earlier acceleration coming out of them.
- Optimization of the area of contact: road holding and grip for more power dischargeable to the ground.
- Rear with three compound zones: Exceptionally high grip in every road surface situation which provides competition-level performance on track along with excellent balance between performance and duration on the road.
Tire doesn't last long at all. Must be way too soft
There have been no questions asked about the Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa Rear Tire.