Fits great, is very comfortable and is relativley light
One Industries 2014 Atom Helmet - X-Wing
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
Performance, comfort, and confidence are what can be used to describe riding in the Atom helmet.
With safety and value on everyone's mind today, One Industries is pleased to bring to you a great combination of features typically found in a much more expensive product. One Industries has spent countless hours testing with professional athletes to ensure your complete satisfaction.
The Atom was built specifically for today's athletes, with clean styling and fresh graphics as well as incorporating the latest technology and comfort-enhancing features. A lightweight Polycarbonate Alloy shell provides optimum strength and shock absorption, while a uniquely channeled EPS liner and large shell venting allow flow-thru ventilation for a cool head even in the heat of battle. Add to that a plush moisture-wicking Nylex liner, and they're solid all moto long.
- Excellent strength-to-weight ratio with polycarbonate alloy shell.
- Superior impact absorption with protective crown.
- Increased cooling from flow-thru ventilation.
- Easily cleaned removable inner liner and cheek pads.
- Plush comfort liner.
- Enhanced visibility and great goggle fitment.
- Weight: 2.98 pounds (1350 grams).
- This helmet meets or exceeds the following safety standards: ECE 22.05 / DOT.