Great fit and awesome color.. Very lightweight and works like it is supposed to. Would recommend this to anyone w who rides
One Industries 2014 Atom Helmet - Rockstar
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Questions
Performance, comfort, and confidence are what can be used to describe riding in the all-new Atom helmet. With safety and value on everyone's minds today, One Industries is pleased to bring you a great combination of features typically found in a much more expensive product. One Industries spent countless hours testing with the professional athletes to insure your satisfaction.
The Atom was specifically built for today's athletes, with clean styling and fresh graphics as well as incorporating the latest technology and comfort-enhancing features.
A lightweight polycarbonate alloy shell provides optimum strength and shock absorption, while a uniquely channeled EPS liner and large shell venting allow flow-through ventilation for a cool head even in the heat of battle. Add to that a plush moisture-wicking Nylex liner, and they are solid all moto long.
- Polycarbonate alloy shell construction.
- Fully channeled dual-density EPS liner for flow-through ventilation and impact absorption.
- Large intake and exhaust vents provide cool ventilation and allow hot, humid air to escape.
- Removable moisture-wicking Nylex inner liner for comfort and performance.
- Enlarged eyeport for better visibility and goggle fitment.
- Meets or exceeds U.S. DOT and ECE 22.05 safety standards.
ive had this helmet for a while and its awsomly good keeps up with all the beating + it has an awsome look