gear has good look and fits great
One Industries 2013 Defcon Pants
- 2 Reviews
- Ask a Question
Defcon is One Industries premium race apparel line. It sets the standard by which all others are measured.
- Tailored fitting chassis designed around aggressive race position.
- Advanced materials for optimized protection, durability, ventilation and mobility.
- Engineered stretch panels around knee to accommodate wide range of protection.
- Reduced weight through limited application of non-essential embellishments.
- Unrivaled heat dissipation, abrasion resistance and bike grip with inner leather knee.
- Secure and durable waist closure system.
I love One Ind. and what they stand for, so throughout the years I've purchased their products. Last year I bought a set of gear that fit so small I couldn't even try it on... let alone wear it, I would looked like a horse jockey. SO I was a bit leery when purchasing this set of gear.. But since I liked the style and the price was right I figured I'd give it a shot. It came 3-day just like Motosport advertised, I tried it on and everything fit Incredibly!!! It actually made me feel like it was custom fit for me. I am 6'3" so sometimes fitting always comes up short, not the Defcon!
So I logged back on to Moto and bought it in every color =)
There have been no questions asked about the One Industries 2013 Defcon Pants.