Ohlins Replacement Steering Damper
- Write a Review
- 12 Questions
hlins develops its proprietary and innovative suspension components at the highest levels of racing from open-wheel car racing, to MotoGP, to off-road competition on two and four wheels.
- Oil in the damper is kept under pressure to avoid free play.
- Three different systems give you smooth damping in all conditions.
- Base damping gives 18 adjustable settings (clicks) for maximum tunability and control.
- hlins Replacement Steering Damper does not include mounting hardware and is intended to be used with pre-existing hlins mounting hardware.
Stroke Length Range:
- 63 mm Stroke: 36.5 mm Minimum / 223.5 mm Maximum.
- 68 mm Stroke: 34.5 mm Minimum / 231.5 mm Maximum.
- 90 mm Stroke: 34.5 mm Minimum / 275.5 mm Maximum.
- 120 mm Stroke: 34.5 mm Minimum / 335.5 mm Maximum.