This is the best set of tear offs I've ever used! Always clean and clear!
Oakley O Stack Tear-Offs
- 8 Reviews
- 3 Questions
When lapped riders kick up roost at Ricky Carmichael and James Stewart, these MX pros rely on Oakley's laminated tear off system.
- The most advanced tear off system on the planet, it offers the highest possible level of visual clarity.
- Oakley's lamination process keeps dirt and mud from invading the lens layers.
- Oakley's lamination process also minimizes the performance-killing problem of refraction.
- You get the clearest, cleanest view of the course without optical distortion that makes your eyes lie to your brain.
- Each stack has seven tear-offs, and multiple stacks can be mounted simultaneously.
Rocks, sand, branches and the like are expected to deteriorate the life of our gear, but tear offs will extend the life of your Oakley goggles and keep everything clear so you can concentrate on having fun. Good stuff.
They are very clear & easy to intall from just a couple to bunch, tried the regular tear off but were you can only use a couple (i e 2 ) vs twice as many (i e 4) for the same vision.
These are the only type of tearoff I will buy for my Oakley goggles. Do not buy the non-laminate style. They suck. The laminate style are super clear and very easy to install.
These tearoffs are a must if you wear those awesome Oakley goggles. They protect the lenses from sand, mud, dirt, insects, and rain, keeping your lenses as good as new!!
I like the "Laminated" tear off's better than the ones you "stack. But setting up the tear tabs can be a little bit annoying.
These are great except when u get into water the water will get behind them and then u cant see anything other than that they are great keep lenses clean and dont effect vision at all..
I would recommend these to anyone who races. They are extremely useful. A must-have for a racer. They don't get caught on the goggle or your hand easily.