Great price and they fit great over my prescription eyeglasses
Oakley MX L Frame Goggles
- 31 Reviews
- 1 Question
When you're pounding through the rhythm section and the track turns to fuzz, it's because your contact lens has bailed. Oakley designed the MX L Frame to fit over your prescription glasses so you can leave the contacts in their case. The comfortably flexible O Matter frame is fitted with a non-slip silicone treated strap. These goggles are fully compatible with the ATFM half mask and the Oakley standard tear-off system (sold separately).
Made of the highest quality optical-grade Lexan, the lenses are hard coated on the exterior to minimize scratching and anti-fog treated on the interior for unparalleled performance. The strap is patterned with the unique Carbonated graphic and signed with a red Static Icon.
- High Definition Optics - High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- UV Protection - Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. The Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Impact Protection - Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens / frame combinations.
- Plutonite Lens - One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- O-Matter - A stress-resistant frame material that withstands environmental extremes, it is lightweight yet highly durable. Controlled flexibility enhances impact resistance while contributing to the all-day comfort of frames made with this innovative synthetic.
- Moisture-Wicking Triple-Layer Polar Fleece Foam - Part of the technology that makes Oakley goggles so comfortable, this premium foam is utilized along the facial contact area for balanced pressure and the performance of moisture-wicking comfort.
- OTG - Over-the-glasses fit.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
My glasses are rather large and these goggles fit great
These Oakleys are great. They are the first goggles ive purchased. I bought these goggles because they looked like good goggles to wear over glasses. They are. They fit over my glasses no problem and look and feel great. I recommend these to anyone.
what can i say there Oakley ;)
This is the style of Oakley L-frames I originally ordered,but they are no longer available from Oakley. When a product is discontinued,Motosport should take it of their website.
goggles look great and fit great.
The tabs in the peripherals had to go. They block my vision more than I would like. Other than that I am an Oakley fanatic and have always been pleased with their products.
I ordered these goggles because I wear glasses and needed a pair of goggles to fit over the glasses as well. They work great. I love them and will definitely spend the money on another pair when needed.
Good over the glasses goggles. The fit nicely and I never have a problem with fogging or dirt in the goggles. Only problem is the tear off posts. They can fall of easily and they are not available for purchase separately. Otherwise great goggle.
this fits well with glasses, but the tearoff tabs fall off easily, the strap comes off easily, fogs up constantly, and beware riding with this goggle in sand, catch a roost and it's like the goggle isn't even there. If you wear glasses, try regular goggles with contacts before buying this.
Oakley always makes good products, and these goggles are no exception. I would highly recommend the. I wear glasses, and the goggles fit over them perfectly.
They fit over glasses well, good goggle.
These are great goggles for the rider that can't wear contacts. I have had some problems with pieces of dirt, grass, etc. getting into the goggle and eventually my eyes. Haven't had a chance to race with them yet though. But overall there are a nice OTG goggle.
The goggles provide the extra protection I need for my riding style. Helps keep the dirt and dust out, a good value for the price.
Excellent set of goggles for not a lot of money. I now own three pair and gave my other sets of various goggles to friends.
Also, they off a good selection of colored lens for those who want something different.
these goggles are very nice! i would recommend these to anybody... i'm satisfied!
i purchased the mx series L frame oakley goggles from motosport.com awesome shipping time great goggles do not fog and clean easily
These googles are nice they fit my frames . Will get more of this googles
Great fit for OTG. OTG goggles can be hard to find and these are cheap. I bought the silver and the carbon fiber. Highly recommended!
Not bad for the price. I used these for my backup set and they came in handy and the price is good for what you get.