Nolan N104/44 B1 Bluetooth Communication System
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The New B1 system is an entry-level Bluetooth communication kit, which includes both the headset and the Bluetooth unit in one easy-to-install system for one helmet.
It is optimized for one rider or for a couple riding on one motorcycle, as the distance for helmet to helmet communication is limited to 150 feet.
- Rider to passenger communication via Bluetooth.
- Other devices can be connected to the B1: Music players and other devices using a standard headphone jack can be connected via a MultiMedia Wire (not included) and other Bluetooth-enabled devices such as a cell-phone and a GPS can be paired through the Bluetooth connection.
- Firmware updates can be done by connecting the B1 to a computer via the USB cable (included) with the NCom Wizard program.
- Fits Nolan N104 and N44 helmets.
- Limited warranty valid for 2 (two) years from the date of purchase.
- Weight: 0.25 pound.
- Intercom: Bluetooth - rider to passenger (with second unit).
- Mobile phone: Bluetooth.
- MP3 player: Bluetooth A2DP profile.
- GPS satellite navigator: Bluetooth.
- Conference call: 3-way telephone call - rider, passenger and caller (with second unit).
- GPS conference: Intercom active with GPS instructions.
- MP3 player wired: Multimedia X-Wire USB wire (sold separately).
- PC connection: Manage via micro-USB wire (included).
- N-Com compatibility: Yes - N-Com Bluetooth systems.
There have been no questions asked about the Nolan N104/44 B1 Bluetooth Communication System.