I recently used the bags for an overnight trip. The bags have enough space to hold clothes for one night but not much more. The instructions say that its best to strap them on under the seat if possible. Well, on my bike that wasn't possible. The thickness and location of the straps once under the seat, would not allow the seat to go back in place.
Nelson-Rigg Classic Saddlebag
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Questions
- Top Quality UV-treated Tri-Max ballistic nylon.
- Compatible with all types of bikes with swept exhausts.
- Micro Hug Fiber base holds the bag firm without marking bike.
- Securely mounts using wide VELCRO brand hook-and-loop straps and quick release buckles.
- Heat-resistant under panels.
- 100% waterproof rain liner included.
- External buckles for compatibility with Nelson-Rigg tail packs.
- Front mesh pockets to hold cans or water bottles.
- Measures (each): 17"L x 6-1/2"W x 11"H.
- Capacity (each): 19.92 liters.
- Lifetime "No Hassle" Warranty.
Motosport was very helpful about which bags would be best on my bike. I got a perfect fit for a Kawasaki Z750S. They look great.
These saddle bags came apart after the first day riding.. Right at the seem where the plastic insert support is. Both sides.. After a week on the road they were completely deystroyed. I am currently persuing a return with Nelson Rigg.
These saddlebags are great. They are of high quality, and they hold a lot of stuff. The only problem that I have with them is that they are a little big for my bike, but that's my fault.
I use my 2000 Hayabusa as my main commuter vehicle and have wanted to get a set of bags for it for some time now. I stumbled across these in the motosport catalog and liked the size, appearance, and price of these bags. So I ordered a set. And I am glad I did. they look great on my bike and are big enough to hold what i need to carry. Great Product for a great price!
the con: After a few weeks of having them installed, one of the seams began to split. I contacted Nelson Rigg and they asked me to send them the bag. 2 days later i had a brand new replacement bag on my door step. this company stands behind their products 100%