National Cycle F-16 Touring Fairing
- Write a Review
- Ask a Question
The F-Series F-16, a bit tamer in styling than its F-18 counterpart, is offered in two shield heights (Touring - this model - and Sport). It is also made from Lexan FMR, which is 35X stronger than acrylic plastic. You get a clean uncluttered look on the front end of your motorcycle with absolutely no mount arms going to handlebars or forks, making installation a breeze. Choose the F-16 Tour (light tint only) for greater wind protection on those long sport-touring rides in the country.
- The F-16, a bit tamer in styling than its F-18 counterpart.
- Made from FMR coated Lexan polycarbonate, which is 35 times stronger than acrylic plastic.
- F-Series fairing mounts directly to the motorcycle's headlight.
- All hardware included and packaged with windshield.
- National Cycle 3-Year Unbreakable Warranty.
- Note: Must purchase the National Cycle F-Series Windshield Mounting Kit (sold separately) when installing on 2002 - 2007 Honda CB900/919 models.
There have been no questions asked about the National Cycle F-16 Touring Fairing.