the screen it self is exactly as described and looks exactly like the pictures. Fits the bike great and makes a huge difference on the highway At cruising speeds over 70mph as was my case, that's when I hit a huge wall of air on my 1200 bandit. With that said, when I let out off well into triple digits the bike was wobbling or something due to the posibility of the screen or the fact that it might not be perfectly centered on the bike after installation. The installation instruction mention something along those lines. Moving on to the instructions, they are pretty decent and this part being an universal part it did not attach to the bike exactly like the instructions say it would. Also the universal bracket in my opinion is ugly and I will have to paint it and shorten the bolt so it blends more into the bike. Overall at this price point it's a great buy.
National Cycle F-16 Sport Fairing
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
The F-Series F-16, a bit tamer in styling than its F-18 counterpart, is offered in two shield heights (Sport - this model - and Touring). It is also made from Lexan FMR, which is 35X stronger than acrylic plastic. You get a clean uncluttered look on the front end of your motorcycle with absolutely no mount arms going to handlebars or forks, making installation a breeze. Get the F-16 Sport (dark tint only) for a still-naked, aggressive look.
- The F-16, a bit tamer in styling than its F-18 counterpart.
- Made from FMR coated Lexan polycarbonate, which is 35 times stronger than acrylic plastic.
- F-Series fairing mounts directly to the motorcycle's headlight.
- All hardware included and packaged with windshield.
- National Cycle 3-Year Unbreakable Warranty.
- Note: Must purchase the National Cycle F-Series Windshield Mounting Kit (sold separately) when installing on 2002 - 2007 Honda CB900/919 models.
- Cutout to top: 10.25" (26.0 cm).
- Overall height: N/A.
- Width: 10.25" (26.0 cm).